13) Straitjackets just might be sexy –but only when you’re dancing the Tango to “Disturbia” while thus adorned.
12)The waxed look is out. Chest hair is in.
11) 007 stepped aside for MacManus. Tristan MacManus. He will forever be known as 0014 because he is twice as sexy as 007.
10) “The Devil Went Down to Georgia” is just a tad too fast for a Jive, but holy moley, it was fun watching Mr. MacManus and his lightning fast feet create the dancing Mephistopheles – in full costume, crazy top hat, spats, and wild makeup.
9) Spamalot has drop dead sexy knights who fall to the feet of damsels in distress, but the damsel wasn’t really in distress; she was feisty, strong, and in full control. We likey.
8) Nobody, and we mean nobody, creates a better storyline through dance than Tristan. Every single dance tells a story and every single story has a beginning, a middle, and an end with plenty of rising action and falling action in between.
7) Suspenders are sexy. Really, really sexy.
6) Women all over the world collectively went THUD when those famous words, “I’m sick of dis place” were uttered.
5) Bedhead is sexy. Really, really sexy.
4) When a group dance happen, Tristan MacManus takes over. It was Broadway, and the man is a natural. Performer, entertainer, actor. Oh yeah, and dancer too. That was his dance.
3) Tristan and Kym Johnson know how to set the place on fire with their unbelievable chemistry.
2) Dancing bad boys look really hot in fuchsia.
1) The camera loves Tristan MacManus.